Sunday, March 28, 2010

water fall in chennai ?

Man this summer is cruel . Day by day temperature raises rapidly .

I m kabilan one of the hater of summer . This summer its like Killing yourself or frying yourself alive .

I heard about a Water falls outside Chennai and i wished to go there one day . It was a bright sunny day and i was thinking . It is Konai Falls about 97 Kms from Chennai .

I told my mum that i am going to my friends place to stay and started my Bike at sharp 7 Am . I set my course towards Moolakadai ( Out skirts of Chennai ) . The Shell petrol pump is situated before the over bridge to moolakadai . The service they provide is very good and quality of petrol WoW it makes the engine sing . I filled up the tank and started at 7.30 . after one hour i reached Uthukottai . Uthukottai is the end of Tamil nadu border . After Andra pradesh starts . from there it is approximately 45 kms . After crossing the border on the way there is a Veg holel called VARI where Puri is best . i stopped there for refreshment and had two puris and then started . At he end of 97 Kms u will find a arch on your left side , It will be written Konai falls welcomes u , I reached the place sharp at 10 am . It was a remote place from main road where u will find 20 to 30 peoples hardly . There was a hotel where they make food once u give order so it will be served fresh . I went to them to ask what was available . To my surprise i found country chickens live in the hotel . I asked them whats these for . They explained me everything that once they select which chicken they want thy will kill them and make them in front of u . On seeing that i was jumping with joy coz the way they make it is similar to village style . one of the hotel member asked me to go to the falls to take bat and come . I packed up my thing and walked to the falls , To my surprise i was the only one in that falls . i enjoyed as if it is the last day of my life . As time goes on the crowd started to come to come to the falls . I walked back to the hotel and the food was made ready . The food was tasting like haeven as i was very hungry after the bath . AT 2 pm i started from there and reached at 4. 30 . Next day is my worst day . Its my office

No comments:

Post a Comment